Signature Estate Blend Subscription
From: $10.99 / month
100% Arabica | Medium Roast | Ground
Bold and fresh in feeling, our signature blend is sourced from local farmers who deliver their Arabica beans to our mill. Here, we take the time to cure the beans before drying them – a process lost in the blending practices of large companies. Expect a coffee that hits the top notes in taste with a nutty aroma.
High Mountain Blend • Shade Grown
Tasting Notes: Medium body. Caramel with almonds and chocolate. Good balance, mild acidity.
All of 1888 Coffee Company’s beans are grown in Veracruz, Mexico & the surrounding areas.
1888 Coffee Company
71 Stevenson Street, Ste 400
San Francisco, CA 94105
Contact Manning R. Lopez: 415.655.6812
1888 Coffee is roasted and packaged in Veracruz, MX
Stories Of Interest
- This Coffee is Exceptional!April 20, 2018 - 12:53 pm
- 2nd Place Winner at the 2015 Mexico Cup of ExcellenceAugust 24, 2015 - 5:04 pm
- Winner at the 2014 Expo Café Taste AwardsAugust 24, 2015 - 5:18 pm
- The historic Ruiz Galindo Family Coffee Roasting HaciendaAugust 14, 2015 - 1:53 pm
- Antonio Ruiz Galindo – Industrialist and BenefactorAugust 17, 2015 - 5:16 pm