100% Arabica | Medium Roast | Whole Bean
Savor a depth of flavor and bright taste in this smooth-bodied blend. From seed to roast, our coffee is grown and produced in only one region in Veracruz. This allows us to hand-select the finest beans from local farms, such as the renowned Finca Kassandra. The result is a singular coffee, worthy of the name, Founder’s Premium.
Single Sourced • Shade Grown
Tasting Notes: Medium body. Fresh bread, berries & butter with dark chocolate. Nicely rounded with crisp acidity.
All of 1888 Coffee Company’s beans are grown in Veracruz, Mexico & the surrounding areas.
1888 Coffee Company
71 Stevenson Street, Ste 400
San Francisco, CA 94105
Contact Manning R. Lopez: 415.655.6812
1888 Coffee is roasted and packaged in Veracruz, MX
Stories Of Interest
- This Coffee is Exceptional!April 20, 2018 - 12:53 pm
- 2nd Place Winner at the 2015 Mexico Cup of ExcellenceAugust 24, 2015 - 5:04 pm
- Winner at the 2014 Expo Café Taste AwardsAugust 24, 2015 - 5:18 pm
- The historic Ruiz Galindo Family Coffee Roasting HaciendaAugust 14, 2015 - 1:53 pm
- Antonio Ruiz Galindo – Industrialist and BenefactorAugust 17, 2015 - 5:16 pm