Some Key Points:
– 1888 Coffee is grown in the prime coffee-belt region of Veracruz. It is an award-winning, world-class coffee.
– The 1888 Coffee Estate is an old-world mountain treasure that dates back to 1888 in its origins and traditions.
– We not only grow our coffee but we control the whole process from seed to your cup, applying careful milling, drying and hand sorting under exacting quality-controlled conditions. This means every bean is treated as a prize from the moment it is picked to the moment it is packed and delivered to you.
– Nature, skilled growers and close proximity to shipping access have made the mountainous lands of Veracruz the second-largest coffee-growing region in Mexico.
– Vegetation thrives in Veracruz in what is called a “Cloud Forest,” along the “Veracruzana Coffee Route.” Farmers and master roasters have been producing the world’s finest coffees here for more than a century.